Submit Your Photo
Submission for Co-op Hot Shots 6 opens from now till 30 October 2017.
Upon successful submission, you would receive a copy of your submission details to your registered email address. For any support required, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be original works of the participants.
- All entries must contain a short caption of at least 20 words, and not more than 50 words.
- Entries must be in JPG file format, with minimum image dimensions of 2000 pixels, and maximum of 4000 pixels, with exception for the Youths category.
- For submissions under the Youths category, please ensure that the submissions are done either on SNCF Facebook or via Instagram, and they have to be made public, with the official hashtag. SNCF do not hold any responsibilities for any entries that are not trackable.
- Each participant can only take part in 1 category. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Participants may send in multiple entries for the same category. Each participant is limited to a maximum of 10 entries.
- Entries that have won prizes in other competitions, or have been previously used or are intended to be used for any commercial purposes must not be submitted.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, converting colour images to black and white are allowed. All entries must be photographic digital files.
- Any late entries will not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- Winners will be announced after 9 Nov 2017.
- Winners may be interviewed by SNCF.
- SNCF reserves the right to check relevant personal documents (eg. NRIC) for verification purposes.
- All prizes, except for the International category, are to be self-collected at the prize presentation.
- For the International winners, Amazon vouchers equivalent to the cash value would be given.
- SNCF reserves the right to change, add or substitute the prizes.
- SNCF reserves the right to cancel or suspend the competition, disqualify any participant or entry that does not comply with the criteria, and withhold prizes from any participant who has breached any of these T&Cs.
- SNCF reserves the rights to use, reproduce, edit and distribute entries submitted for internal and external publicity purposes, in any media format, and any media channels without obtaining further prior permission and payment of any fees or royalty to the participants.
- SNCF respects your privacy under personal data protection act. All winners are to consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the competition. By taking part in this event, we understand that you have consented to the above.