(Funding Quantum up to 80% of actual expenditure)
|Cap at (per co-op, per annum)||Eligibility|
|Statutory audit expenses||$2,000 (per annum)||
Negative net worth and/or did not contribute to the CCF due to operating deficit based on latest audited financial statements
|Bookkeeping/ accounting services||
• Negative net worth and/or did not contribute to the CCF due to operating deficit based on latest audited financial statements
Training expenses (short-term courses, seminars and conferences only)²
|Cybersecurity expenses (for ABCD solution)||
$5,000 (per annum)
1. The following Special Grants are also available to co-operatives with negative net worth and/or did not make CCF contributions – Outsourced Internal Audit Grant and Minimum Competency Training Grant.
2. This category can also cover claims for PDPA-related training if the co-operative has reached the cap under “PDPA expenses” category.
3. If a co-operative begins its PDPA project when it had a surplus and made CCF contributions (thus qualified for PDPA Grant under Special Grants) but incurs a deficit the following year, it will be subject to the lower cap under this Basic Support Grant. Thus, if the co-operative has already claimed more than $5k for PDPA expenses, it will not be able to claim more until it starts making CCF contributions again.
Unless otherwise indicated, the qualifying expenses, prerequisites and conditions for the Basic Support Grant would mirror those for the similar grants under the CCF Grant Framework. For example, the same prerequisites and conditions for CCF Training Grant would apply to claims for training expenses under the Basic Support Grant. However, the cap under Basic Support Grant is lower, and claims may only be made for short-term courses, seminars and conferences.
To apply, please download application form and submit:
1. Following worksheet tabs in the Application Forms*:
• CCF Basic Support Grant Front Page
• CCF Basic Support Grant - Summary
• Any other tabs applicable
Kindly ensure every single worksheet tab submitted is signed.
2. Supporting Documents e.g. invoices, receipts, certificates etc.
Completed documents are to be sent via email to your respective Relationship Manager (SNCF affiliates) or email us.
Alternatively, you can send via post to
Singapore National Co-operative Federation
510 Thomson Road
#12-02 SLF Building