|Qualifying Expenses||Funding Quantum||Cap at (per co-op, per annum)|
|Productivity Solutions (e.g. software, hardware)||80% of the actual expenditure||
Tier A: $30,000
Tier B: $40,000
Tier C: $50,000
Tier D: $100, 000
|Professional Services (outsourced internal audit fee, consultancy services, bookkeeping/accounting services, and statutory audit fee)|
|Salary (full-time accountant)|
|Digital, Social Media and Other Marketing Expenses|
|Going Phygital - valid till 31 Mar 2023|
The total amount of CCF Development Grant that can be claimed by a co-operative each year is capped according to the applicable Tier A, B, C, or D. The tiering is based on the co-operative’s latest CCF contribution.
The CCF Contribution Tiers are as follows:
|Co-operatives with positive net worth and made contributions to the CCF*|
|Contribution Tier||Contributions to the CCF|
|Tier A||up to $25,000|
|Tier B||above $25,000 and up to $200,000|
|Tier C||above $200,000 and up to $500,000|
|Tier D||above $500,000|
*Or would have made contributions to CCF if not for any waivers of CCF contribution granted.
a. The Co-operative must be registered with the Registry of Co-operative Societies.
b. The Co-operative is not receiving or has not received any other grants from CCF (except for the Special Grants), a government agency and/or other organisation for the same expense item.
c. Endorsement from the Co-operative’s Committee of Management indicating their support for application.
d. For goods or services above $3,000 in value, the Co-operative needs to show that it has obtained a minimum of three quotations from vendors of comparable scope.
e. Grant applications submitted are for expenses incurred not more than 12 months ago.
f. The Co-operative must not have outstanding CCF contributions or late payment penalties.
g. Grant must only be used for the Co-operative’s expenses. It cannot be used for its subsidiary (if any) that is registered as a company.
h. The Co-operative must submit the invoice and proof of payment to the vendor.
i. For consultancy and other professional services, the Co-operative must provide the contract or agreement with the vendor.
j. For the Salary (Accountant), the Co-operative must provide:
• Certified true copy of degree/diploma certificate or any other documentary proof;
• Copy of employment contract;
• Letter from the Co-operative’s Chairman/CEO/CFO/COO to confirm employment status;
• Diploma holder needs to have a minimum three years of accounting experience; and
• Grant is only applicable for salary expense of one full-time accountant.
k. For claims under the “Going Phygital” category (valid till 31 Mar 2023), the following conditions apply:
• The phygital event should be for the purpose(s) of:
• building a new capability or strengthening a capability (such as talk or seminar); and/or
• promoting the co-operative’s goods and services.
• The co-op can claim expense items related to the phygital event with supporting documents.
Types of phygital events that are not eligible:
• where the main objective of the event is to reward staff or members (e.g. Dinner & Dance);
• general meetings of members (e.g. annual general meetings);and
• events related to business operations (e.g. staff training).
To apply, please download application form and submit:
1. Following worksheet tabs in the Application Forms*:
• CCF Development Grant Front Page
• CCF Development Grant - Summary
• Any other tabs applicable
Kindly ensure every single worksheet tab submitted is signed.
2. Supporting Documents e.g. invoices, receipts, certificates etc.
Completed documents are to be sent via email to your respective Relationship Manager (SNCF affiliates) or email us.
Alternatively, you can send via post to:
Singapore National Co-operative Federation
510 Thomson Road
#12-02 SLF Building