Please refer to the Guidelines and updated FAQ for co-ops under “Resources and useful links”. Co-ops are additionally advised to refer to the Ministry of Manpower’s website for the latest Requirements for SMM at the Workplace (https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/requirements-for-safe-management-measures) before planning or holding any physical/hybrid events.
Here, a summary of some of the requirements:
- The event organiser must notify the authorities at least 5 days before the event.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1-metre safe distance between one another. Attendees must be in zones of up to 100 persons per zone, with 2 metres between zones.
- There must be no mask-off activities during the event, such as the consumption of food and beverage.
- The event must be static, with participants predominantly seated or standing in a fixed position (e.g. meetings, conferences, award ceremonies).
- All attendees must be subject to Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), i.e. every attendee must be fully vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19 within the past 180 days, or medically ineligible for vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme.
- Non-compliance with these Safe Management Measures, including the failure to notify, will be met with firm action.